FeaturesIntroducing our custom packaged system for the Big V-Twin Rider. Leveraging all of the great features of the HBC200 series like Super Group Intercom with Multi-Hop Technology® & no boom microphone!
- The package includes our recently released Long Earbud and Pro Microphone options designed for half helmet riders, an over $170 worth of accessories!
- The HBC200 HD offers patented ABF® Technology and a groundbreaking, full duplex intercom system designed to expand the reach, range, and quality of group communications.
- Connect in many ways. Latest Bluetooth technology allows you to make and take cell phone calls, connect directly with others, and listen to your favorite music.communications (10 or more riders) by up to 700 meters (.43 miles) between each HBC200 HD unit.
- Make sure they hear what you’re saying. Boomless mic, high-quality speakers, and noise suppression and patented ABF® technologies eliminate road and engine noise and other ambient sounds for clear conversations.
- Firmware upgradable. With firmware 2.07 you can connect to other brand Bluetooth helmet communicators, connect to multiple devices with multi-point connectivity and enjoy advanced private intercom.
- Ride in any weather. Water and temperature resistant. Operating temperature from -30ºC (-20ºF) to 60ºC (140ºF) ensures reliable operation even in extreme weather.
- Voice-activated pick-up allows hands-free operation.
- Get going! The HBC200 HD installs in most helmets quickly and easily.