Shark Evoline 3 ST Helmet - Solids
The Shark Evoline 3 ST is a modular helmet that truly and safely transforms from a full face to an open face helmet in one easy upward motion. We have all seen people with modular helmets cruising around with the chin bar in the upright position. It is a natural desire to want more airflow on a hot summer day. Virtually every other modular helmet on the market is not engineered to absorb an impact with the chin bar in the open position however the Evoline 3 ST accomplishes just that. Evoline 3 ST owners can enjoy the comforts of an open face helmet around town then drop the chin bar for added protection before entering a highway. In addition to the inherent versatility, the Evoline 3 ST is packed with creature comforts like a CoolMax liner and a drop down internal sun shield.
Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
- Round internal shape, comparatively less forehead room than other helmets but wider in the temples
- Runs slightly small, sizing up 1cm is recommended (if you measure in at 59cm, choose size LG, if 60cm, go with an XL instead)
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series 3
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- DOT approved