Posted by The Helmet Shop, Owner on 5/25/2016
to Motorcycle Helmets
Introducing the all new EXO-AT950, a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet. It has features and quality that you would expect to pay three times more for. The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell.
- DUAL DENSITY EPS.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System.
- DUAL POSITION MOUTH VENT.
- EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield.
- OVERSIZED EYEPORT.
- EverClear® SpeedView® drop-down SunVisor.
- KwikWick®II Anti-Microbial comfort Liner.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads accommodate eyeglasses.
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar.
- Communication system speaker pockets.
- 3 Shell Sizes.
- REMOVABLE BLOCK-OFF PLATES.
- FOLDING DIE-CAST VISOR HARDWARE.
- Aero Skirt.
- DOT Approved