- Sena FreeWire
- Scorpion's New EXO-AT950 Helmet
- Helmet Communications Made Simple
- Motorcycle Helmets on Sale
- Cardo Scala Rider Contest
- How to Care for Motorcycle Helmets?
- How to fit Motorcycle Helmets properly?
- How often should I replace My Motorcycle Helmets?
- Win Motorcycle Helmets and Gear
- Motorcycle Helmets with built in Bluetooth, not always the best choice.
Posted by Bill Harbison. Owner The Helmet Shop on 3/20/2014 to New Motorcycle Gear
The IS-Cruiser will be available in March of 2014 and is available in Gloss Black and Matte Black.
The HJC IS-CRUISER Features include:
• An Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: For Lightweight, superior fit and comfort.
• An Integrated Sunshield, the Light Smoke tinted shield deploys easy to slide up or down.
• A Nylex Interior: A Plush, moisture wicking liner that is removable and washable.
• Lightweight Construction: Sizes XS to MD weigh 2.44 pounds. Sizes LG to 2XL weigh only 2.64 pounds.
• The IS-Cruiser Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards.
• Optional SunShields include: Clear , Dark Smoke & Amber.
For more information, visit our stores or our website at http://www.helmetshop.com/HJC-IS-Criuser