- Sena FreeWire
- Scorpion's New EXO-AT950 Helmet
- Helmet Communications Made Simple
- Motorcycle Helmets on Sale
- Cardo Scala Rider Contest
- How to Care for Motorcycle Helmets?
- How to fit Motorcycle Helmets properly?
- How often should I replace My Motorcycle Helmets?
- Win Motorcycle Helmets and Gear
- Motorcycle Helmets with built in Bluetooth, not always the best choice.
Posted by Bill Harbison, Ower The Helmet Shop on 2/5/2014 to New Motorcycle Gear
The CL-Jet will be released in March of 2014 and is available in Gloss Black and Matte Black.
Features of the CL-JET Include:
• An Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Lightweight for superior fit and comfort.
• A UV-treated Flip-up Faceshield (HJ-17J)
• A Quick Slide Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less shield removal and installation.
• An Advanced Channeling ventilation System: The unique ACS vent is
designed to intake the cool air and flush out heat and humidity.
• A Nylex Interior: A Plush, moisture wicking material with crown and cheek pads
that are removable and washable.
• Cheek pads that are compatible within all sizes.
• Sizes XS to MD weigh 2.86 pounds and Sizes LG to 2XL weigh 3.06 pounds.
• The HJC CL-Jet Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
For more information, visit our stores or our website at http://www.helmetshop.com/HJC-CL-Jet