The all-new Chatterbox Tandem Pro 2 wired Driver-Passenger Intercom system is a fresh update to the tried-and-true Chatterbox communicator. The full duplex wired intercom system offers a robust solution for 2-way communication between the Driver and Passenger.
Using high-quality, noise-reducing hi-fidelity headsets (sold separately), communication is crystal clear regardless of background noise.
The lithium USB-rechargeable battery allows for up to 10 hours of talk time (20 hours standby), insuring uninterrupted weekends on the road.
A sleek, lightweight new design is half the weight and size of the old unit, and can be installed on your helmet, or slip into your pocket for safe-keeping.
- Student – Instructor full duplex intercom system
- Two way in helmet communication between Student and Instructor
- Noise reducing Hi-Fidelity headsets (sold separately) for full or open-face style helmets
- Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery w /10 hours talk time, 20 hours standby
Tandem Pro 2 Intercom with factory installed Lithium Polymer battery
- Helmet mounting hardware
- USB style AC home charger
- Headsets are sold separately